Financial Aid / Program Costs
Our institution offers several options to help the student cover the costs of tuition, enrollment fees, program cost and any other services. If available, CATI will procure and secure both Federal and State Financial Aid when aplicable. Local municipalities, local agencies and private donations may also be available.
The awards of these financial grants depend on the grantor rules and regulations as well as qualifying requirements established by given agency or municipality.
Financial Aid Options
1. Beca PELL - Now available if you QUALIFY! Please contact our Student Aid Official to determine eligibility.
1. Institutional Payment Plan – call the institution for details - 787-253-2030 (includes Work/Study Institutional Grant) -
2. Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Oriental Personal Loan (Credit Union)
Note: Loan approval subject to credit verification – no collateral
Membership shares required of 20% of requested amount to be deposited in savings account
Example 1- Need: $4,000 + 20% (savings account/shares)
$4,800 @ 9.95% /36 meses = $154.77 mensuales (if EFC = 0 ->full PELL)
Example 2 – Need $5,000 + 20% (savings account/shares)
$6,000 @ 9.95% /36 meses = $193.46 mensuales (complementing partial grant)
Example 3 – Need $6,000 + 20% (savings account/shares)
$7,200 @ 9.95% /36 meses = $232.15 mensuales (complementing partial grant)
Example 4: Need $9,000 + 20% (savings account/shares)
$10,800 @ 9.95% /36 meses = $348.23 mensuales
- Application to be coordinated thru CATI's Enrollment Official and sent for approval to Credit Union.
- Credit Union will coordinate payment
- Transcript and Diploma available upon completion
- Direct contact with Credit Union – Sra. Rosa Santiago Tel 1-877-776-1887
- http://www.cooporiental.com/pPersonales-- click here for payment calculation
3. Private Student Financing (no credit check - electronic application (www.benfranklinfinance.com)- call for details - 787-253-2030
4. Government Agencies/ Programs - contact your account supervisor or counselor, they will contact us for processing financial aid details
5. Asistencia Económica Municipal under ITA account part of the Service Provider Registry via Municipal WIA center (Consorcio). Contact us for initial explanations 787.253.2030
Descriptions ( Descripciones Formas de Pago)
Following steps should be followed:
- Orientation at Institution (CATI) - pre-enrollment decision making
- Decide on financial option to be used and reserve seat towards program at CATI
- Document presentation for enrollment
- FAFSA application and decide payment plan for balance due
All Financial Aid applications must be done with the appropriate agency or financial institution. Decision whether you qualify or if funding is available done by them.