Introduction to the Registration Process
Caribbean Aviation Training Institute, Inc. (CATI), presents this section in order to establish, define and protect all rules and regulations concerning the enrollment process.
The purpose is to guarantee and support the policies that protect student rights and duties for those who have placed their trust in our technical-professional courses and help us accomplish our goal to become the most focused postsecondary institution in the Caribbean.
1. 16 years or older
2. High School Graduate, H. S. Diploma G.E.D. or its equivalent
3. Copy of the birth certificate
4. Vaccination certificate (if under 21 years of age)
5. Admission Fee $150.00 and Shop/Lab Fees $350.00 (non-refundable)
6. Copy of the Social Security Card (destroyed after reviewed)
7. Government photo identification card (if foreign-naturalization or visa)
8. Resume (Draft)
9. Certificate of Good Behavior (Police)
ADMISSION PROCESS AND REGISTRY
1. Counsel of admissions - orientation
2. Review School Catalog
3. Fill admission application
4. Document delivery
5. Signature of contracts and presentation of other documents
6. Admission Fee Payment
Monday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday to Thursday 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Evening)
DEFINITION OF CREDIT HOURS
Every class hour will consist of 50 minutes classroom period with the remaining 10 minutes of the hour cumulative for a period rest of 40 minutes. Each educational program of 1080 credit hours / 36 credits has an approximate duration of 11 months or 42 weeks. Those programs of 720 credit hours/24 credits will have duration of approximately 6 months (32 weeks).
TUITION AND FEES
There are two types of expenses related to studies, those related to payment of costs of studies and those related to materials and related services. The costs vary among the various training programs. All costs and expenses are detailed in the enrollment agreement. If you have any questions, you should contact our Finance Officer. Every student and if under 21, their father or mother, must read the enrollment agreement before signing the agreement.
Caribbean Aviation Training Institute starting SCHOOL CATALOG: